Paulette Eze is from West Hartford, CT and graduated from the University of Connecticut. She received a B.S. in Business Administration. She then went on to pursue a dual degree of J.D. and M.B.A. at Western New England University School of Law and School of Business.
From a young age, Paulette has always had a strong passion for making a positive difference in the lives of others. She enjoys assisting at local food banks and giving back to the community. As part of her church's mentoring program, she mentors college students and helps ease their transition from high school. In addition, Paulette is a Blessed & Barred® Bar Exam Coach & Community Manager. Through Blessed & Barred®, she aims to help others pass the bar exam and achieve their dream of becoming an Attorney.
Paulette looks forward to representing you in your consumer law claims and helping you achieve a positive outcome.
Areas Of Practice
- Consumer Law
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Legal Writing & Analysis
- Western New England University School of Business
- M.B.A., Master of Business Administration
- University of Connecticut
Honors And Awards
- UConn School of Business Academic Achievement
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association
- George W. Crawford Black Bar Association
Fraternities And Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta