Hartford And Springfield Consumer Litigation Attorneys
If you have suffered substantial harm due to a business’s fraudulent actions or deceptive practices, a knowledgeable lawyer will be vital in protecting your rights. From our office in the Hartford area, we at Consumer Law Group, LLC, are committed to helping consumers across Connecticut and Western Massachusetts who have been victimized by fraud, deceit or misrepresentation.
Serving Consumers Throughout Connecticut And Western Massachusetts
Our attorneys have a complete command of the federal and Connecticut state laws that are intended to protect consumers. These include the Connecticut Lemon Law, the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), as well as the Connecticut Unfair Trade Practices Act (CUTPA) and other statutes that may be relevant to your case. In every matter, we are dedicated to taking decisive action, while providing the information our clients need to understand their options under the law.
Leaders In Exposing Auto Dealer Fraud
Auto dealer fraud and misrepresentation are major areas of focus at our firm. If you have been deceived in any aspect of a vehicle purchase, we will explain your rights under applicable laws. Our experience covers a wide range of illegal financing practices and matters such as:
- Claims under Connecticut’s lemon law when new cars, trucks and other motor vehicles have serious defects that are not properly repaired or addressed
- Vehicle warranty problems, including dealers’ refusals to honor either an express or implied warranty and perform repairs in a timely, effective fashion
- Issues involving undisclosed vehicle history, including failures to disclose damage from a major accident or the auto’s misrepresentation as a certified pre-owned car
Standing Up For People Against Banks And Unscrupulous Debt Collectors
We also take on a broad range of other consumer-related matters, including:
- Stopping unlawful and abusive debt collector harassment
- Resolving significant credit report disputes
- Preventing repossessions and recovering compensation for victims of other unlawful finance company actions
Whatever your case entails, you will find that our Hartford-area consumer litigation lawyers and staff provide detail-oriented, tenacious representation at every point in the process. We will offer clear, practical legal advice, whether your case involves a used car purchase complaint or the potential for a major class action lawsuit. We provide free case evaluations in every matter, and in most cases, only recover attorney’s fees if we are successful in your case.